|Major:||English: Writing & Mass Communications|
Collegiate Personal Bests
2019 Outdoor Track:
- Placed 4th in the 1500 meter run with a time of 4:15.78 at the Merrimack Meet (4/18)
- Placed 4th in the 10,000 meter run with a time of 32:22.37 at the NE10 Championships
2018-19 Indoor Track:
- Finished 7th in the 5000 meter run at the USM III (1/26) with a time of 16:17.37
2018 Outdoor Track:
- Placed second at the Skyhawk Invitational (4/28) in the 3000 m with a time of 9:07.70
- Placed sixth at Penmen Relays (4/14) in the Mile with a time of 4:44.88
2017-18 Indoor Track:
- Finished fifth at the URI Coaches Tribute Meet (2/9) in the 3000 m with a time of 9:09.79
- Finished 11th at the NE10 Indoor Championships (2/17) in the 5000 m with a time of 15:31.25
Prior to Assumption: Ran cross country and competed in track & field at Marshfield High School... Cross Country team qualified for All-States… MVP two years in a row in cross country.
Personal: Son of Thomas and Lori Lamb.
Fun Facts: Favorite athlete: David Ortiz... Dream job: Sales... Favorite Professional Sports Team: Boston Red Sox... Celebrity He Gets Mistaken For: Donald Trump... Favorite Sports Memory: "Winning my first cross country race..." Favorite Movie: Back to the Future… Favorite Superhero: Deadshot… Favorite Food: Spinach... Favorite Video Game: Fortnite... Non-athletic hobby: Playing video games... Favorite sport (other than the one you play): Baseball... Favorite Actor: Tom Hanks.