Tailgating will be allowed in the parking area with the goal of providing fans, parents, faculty, staff, alumni and students a total positive game-environment experience.
Reserved tailgating spaces are available on a first-come, first-serve basis by purchasing online through the link here. Below is the pricing for levels of passes
- Blue season tailgate pass (outter permimeter of Plourde Center Lot) $125 for entire football season
- White season tailgate pass (inside spaces of Plourde Center Lot) $120 for entire football season
Please note a select number of individual game passes may be sold for $25.
To purchase season tickets, please click here.
NOTE - All spectators must enter the stadium or leave all parking areas at time of kickoff
To ensure an enjoyable and family-friendly atmosphere, all tailgating participants must adhere to the following policies and procedures:
- Propane and charcoal grills of any kind are not permitted in the parking area (Small gas grills are only allowed in the reserved tailgating/preferred parking spaces, no charcoal)
- Pop-up tents are not permitted in the general parking area
- Fires built on the ground and open fire pit devices are prohibited in all areas
- Pets of any kind are not allowed on College property, including parking lots
- Kegs, drinking games or devices intended to accelerate the consumption of alcohol are not permitted
- Glass containers of any kind are not permitted in any parking area
- Dispose of all trash in trash receptacles located in tailgating areas or pack it out
- Please recycle in the proper receptacles
- Alcohol must remain in the tailgate area and is not permitted inside the Multi-Sport Stadium or Laska Gym.
Assumption College is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for visitors, students, coaches, spectators and the community at large. The use or possession of alcoholic beverages and the sale, delivery or service to individuals under age 21 is prohibited by Massachusetts state law and the College.
Multi-Sport Stadium Rules and Regulations
- The following are prohibited inside the stadium at all times: alcohol, tobacco products, sunflower seeds, rollerblades, skateboards and bicycles.
- NO PETS ALLOWED IN THE STADIUM (Documented and registered service animals will be allowed in the stadium)
We ask you to help keep our community free from litter by using the trash receptacles provided in the designated areas.
Please secure all belongings in your vehicles. Assumption College will not be responsible for your property.
Assumption College reserves the right to revoke parking and/or game admission privileges for violation of these procedures or any state, College, or published polices, specifically regarding the consumption of alcohol. Violation of these procedures may also result in removal from the premises or arrest.